"When a court orders an addict to treatment instead of prison,
we All Rise."
We work every day to broaden the reach and awareness of Drug Courts. Your donation allows us to expand the reach of existing Drug Courts, train Drug Court professionals, implement new Drug Courts and support scientific research on the effectiveness and results of the Drug Court model - research that convinces our lawmakers that Drug Courts work.
When you give to NADCP:
- You help reduce crime in America by as much as 35% more than any other sentencing option. When a Drug Court extends a hand to help an addict rise out of drugs and crime, we All Rise.
- You save millions of taxpayer dollars. For every dollar invested in Drug Court, taxpayers save as much as $12. When a Drug Court participant is excited to pay taxes, we All Rise.
- You save lives. Drug Courts are six times more likely to keep individuals in treatment long enough for them to get better. When our government moves away from prison and toward treatment as the solution, we All Rise.
- You reunite families. Every time a Family Drug Court reunites children with their parents, we All Rise.
- You revitalize communities. You give children and adults a chance at a life they might not otherwise have. ALL RISE.
If you wish to discuss donations to NADCP or other ways you can support us, please email West Huddleston.